Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lets's go to the market on Sunday!

I hope you have no plans for Sunday 11th because you are invited to come and see me in Discovery Bay for the craft market organized by Hand Made Hong Kong. 
I will be selling Savasanaahh eye pillows and Nomade travel jewelry pouches. 
All the products I sell are unique and hand made by myself. I buy fabrics in the countries I travel to and only in limited amounts. Not two are alike! 
I use Chinese silks, Liberty of London, Indonesian Batiks and other cute prints, like some Corean cottons I found on my last trip to Seoul. 

Savasanaahh
These eye pillows are best used for yoga at the end of your practice to help you relax deeply. They are made with silk and cotton and filled with rice (for the weight) and lavender (for the relaxing scent). Just put them on your closed eyes and your relaxation will be enhanced.

Nomade
These travel jewelry pouches are ideal to carry your necklaces, bracelets and other pieces of jewelry without them getting entangled. I have tried all kinds of shapes, but these have eight inside pockets that make them perfect for traveling or to put in your gym bag!

My table will be on the right hand side of the market, number 27 on the map. 
See you on Sunday I hope,
Virginie




No comments:

Post a Comment