Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Do you have all your presents?

Christmas is definitely around the corner and my days are busy! 
The last two fairs went very well and it was great to talk with the people who bought my creations!!! The best seller was my Savasanaahh, an eye pillow especially designed for a relaxing yoga practice or to soothe your eyes at the end of a long stressful day. The weight of the japanese rice helps your eyes to relax and go back into their sockets, and the French lavender is soothing and relaxing. It also is great to take a nap, I've tried it ;-)
At the moment I am working on some pearl necklaces, and some other items of decorations like those coat hangers that I have pimped up with liberty fabrics! Time to finally put away my summer dresses in the back of my wardrobe. I also have gone back to crocheting now that the weather is cooler! 
If you want to order some Christmas presents, don't hesitate and drop me a mail or just call me. There are some bracelets, necklaces, eye pillows and notebook left, and I can still do a few made to measure items. 
Enjoy the day and be creative!








No comments:

Post a Comment